No Harm To You

By Shaire Blythe
Thursday, March 20, 2014
 
No Harm To You
 
Take responsibility,
That’s the first thing I want to say to you,
Quit putting all your energy in things that you know just won’t fly,

I found my own dance, without you,
You’ve been gone for more than five years,
I’m making it, I’m only speaking truth,
It’s been a long time coming,
I haven’t seen a cent,

But that’s alright, Cause you’ll regret your choice one day,
I will just wait,
Not like I want to see you in your own pain, But you must learn,
So I’m stepping out,
So long,

Didn’t you promise the same shit some time ago?
Said you would, but you didn’t, and still saying you will,

Sometimes I swear you’re worse than these boys,
If not worse, then one in the same,

How can you possibly tell me how I should run my life?
You can’t get yours on a straight path,
I may not have all my shit together, but I’m not as bad,

To say sorry is not fitting as of today,
I’m not sure I can say an apology for what I truly think,

I pray that one day you’ll get yourself together,
I wish no harm on you, There was a time you meant everything,
You still mean something,

Comments

Popular Posts