Doing To Me

By Shaire Blythe
Sunday, March 9, 2014
 
Doing To Me
 
I stay up all night thinking about you,
Toss and turn, I still gotta lot to learn, but still thinking about you,
 
Where I want to be, Getting you next to me,
I just know I’m getting close, And I know that there will be our time,
 
Can tell my heart’s beating funny, Play it off cool, When you got me begging,
 
I will never tell, what you’re doing to me,
Got me under your spell, you keep doing it to me,
One day I’ll reach ya, So I can know, Exactly how it feels to, Be tucked in your arms,
 
God knows that I miss you, every time you’re not around,
I don’t know what to tell you, You lift me off the ground,
 
Just tell me that you want this, I’ll be right there,
Not a minute left to waste, I’ll be your only,
 
I want to have that body contact,
Your skin on my skin,
How I love it when you do that,
With you, I would never win…

Comments

Popular Posts