By You

By Shaire Blythe
Sunday, February 16, 2014
 
By You
 
Let shit tumble where it falls,
Leave it there and not pick it up,

I have been the one that drops the ball,
But not anymore,
And still it’s not all you’re fault,

Damn, ain’t it easy to look stone cold,
Act kindhearted and be destroying your own home?
I’ll leave it to the others,
We’re not fucking, you’re not feeding me,
And I got a handle on my own paper,

I cannot care how your mood’s changed now,
Not like you cared that my mood’s changed now,
It’s by you,
I’ve got a handle, There is no difference now,
All by you,

Hard feelings, tell me they’re not back again,
Did I not my learn my other lessons?
Real funny, I’ve heard those petty words before,
And then again, I’m not so sure,

Damn, my name you’ll be calling,
I’m sure I’ll answer,
One trip and I’m falling, Ain’t that messed up?
Gotta change my luck, So I’ll be saying,

It’s the same ‘ol thing, shit just never changes, It keeps on cycling…

Comments

Popular Posts