Better


By Shaire Blythe
Wednesday September 12, 2012

 
Better
Bitter endings never settled well with me
I hate you ‘cause it seems like it’s me that’s on my knees
What happened to our picture perfect
Or was it all just my delusional dream
 
 
I must believe that this heartbreak was worth it
You showed me all the things not to deal with, you intervened
 
 
That doesn’t mean that ima let you go
You cannot walk away, there’s things you must know
So listen close
 
 
You are the most selfish human being
You are very mean
You talked down on people who didn’t do a thing to you
& me, I didn’t do a thing, but I still wasn’t on your team
I can’t be a part of being used, but giving you everything
I don’t know why I put up with it, all your shit
But I’m getting my problems off my chest, so now it’s my time to feel better

Comments

Popular Posts