Real Man

By: Shaire Blythe
March 31, 2011
 
Real Man



The only way I see me getting through this is to disconnect you from my life
You started this shit, I’m through with it, I hope you’re losing your mind
There’s a lot of words I would love to step up and say to you
No way I would regret them as time went on
 
 
I’m not your typical bitch, but I wont deny I have those moments
Get me so pissed, and my thoughts run like a lunatic‘s, all of it’s hopeless
 
 
Something I can’t comprehend is when I wanted out, you pulled me in
You reeled me, alright, so damn tight and now you’ve started distance
What happened to being a man - you’re far from that from where I’m standing
Let me be direct, that my view is crystal clear, you ain’t nothing but a p****
 
Eye for an eye

Stab my back, I got you too
I can’t let this bullshit slip, even though it’s not me
It’s your fault I’ve become this monster, ripping you apart the way you did me

Comments

Popular Posts