Playlist #21

Yung T

I found out about this guy by getting an inbox message on Youtube. He sent Welcome To My Hood. I decided to check it out. I thought it would be crap right from the get-go, because most videos sent to me, I end up having no interest in. However, that did not go for this video. I ended up becoming addicted to this song. I loved hearing it. I wanted to bump it in my car - that type of good. 'Cause the beat was sick and flow was just as sick. I immediately subscribed to his Youtube page, and have been a supporter ever since. He continues to grow and deliver each and everytime, though sometimes, the wait can be long, but it's worth it. & I have to add, Ervin, who produces a handful of the songs is just as sick.

1. Feel Good
2. Freedom
3. Want It All Hold It Against Me Cover/Remix (ft. De-Lor)
4. Welcome To My Hood (& Yung Phrase)
5. FreeVerse #3
6. All Away

Comments

Popular Posts