In Love


In Love
By Shaire Blythe

 
Life is trying to change my mind that fairytales are not real
I would be lying if I was to say it’s something I don’t fear
Relationships were never serious when I was young
Then I started thinking maybe he could be the one
After all that ideology, I was constantly let down and made to believe love’s not for me
 
 
I thinks it’s a typical thing
I say take a look around and see, how many of these people hold all the love they need
Even couples together for twenty years suddenly breaking up
If that’s with them, what’s there for me to come


What is the meaning of love, something we all seek secretly
Is there a chance for love in another human being
I don’t believe, I don’t believe, I don’t believe in love
(But) Made to believe, made to believe, made to believe in love

Comments

Popular Posts