Collected


Collected

By Shaire Blythe
Thursday, July 21, 2016

Keep him, I don't want him, Not at all
There's a billion men, One that makes me certain of my place is all I want
No games,
And apparently, he can't give me what I want
There's no trust here, Never was

These girls be tripping, I can't believe it
Calling me ugly, I'm sorry honey, I don’t see it
Matter of fact, I told him I think that you're pretty
You could get any guy that you want, One that really knows how to treat you

I would love to have one on one just to get you out my business
But I'm the crazy one when I see through man's greatest weakness
And they be really falling in love with these bitches, thinking they legit
But they don’t kick it like I kick it,

He knows, And I think you too
But I'm not down to feed men's egos unless I'm the only one

Maybe you should reconsider what's best for your health
Cause I'm not stressing, Just confessing
Avoiding any man-made hells
That is my blessing, Lessons learned 

Comments

Popular Posts