Pause


Pause

By Shaire Blythe
Tuesday,  July 19, 2016

Press pause, Must think clearly
This here is my all, Can we meet again?
I've been known to fall off, Can’t you agree you love to runaway?
All to avoid some form of pain

Trying to think selflessly, but I've known me to be read the wrong ways
Can you say the same?
I would really like to stay, But I know sometimes that can't be

Viewing your flaws as perfections,
I'ma love you anyway
I'm human too, Just see me the same
But different from those others, extraordinary

Can you accept my all?
Or were you riding on a high, given something you'd never known and now crashing down?

It's okay, I've known this place
Don't have the energy to scream
If I can't give everything you need, let her be that one

I'ma un-pause
There's no need for settling
Coming both ways

Comments

Popular Posts