Go There

Go There

By Shaire Blythe
June 13, 2016

Wanna show me the world, show me how you're living
Never been that type of girl
Don't buy me with such nonsense 
The material things mean nothing to me
Sort of like the words you speak
Once meant everything to me

Lost in my forgiveness 
Had me thinking of rebuilding 
We can never get it right
Don't know why we even try anymore 

We're not the same, people change
Better pray it's for the better
Cause I've been there way before and sometimes I still wanna be that empty space

No matter what, you're making me wanna go there
I can feel my heart turning cold
Every time that we go there,
Can't do this 

Different story if we were repeating a good thing
Different story if the same mistakes weren't happening
Different story if you really were mine
Maybe in another lifetime 



Comments

Popular Posts