Take You Home

Take You Home

By Shaire Blythe
Wednesday, April 27, 2016

I might just take you home
I rather be alone
You trying to take control
Mask it over love
Knowing you're the only one
Showing you're my only one
I've been down since day one
Knew what I had when God made you my sun, 
During my darkest days
And I stayed,
Stayed when I was told to runaway,
Cause I kept my faith,
In you, I kept my faith

I should've walked away
Damn, I should've walked away
The moment you tried to manipulate
You drove me crazy, 
Should've called you out on your game
But that's not me

Trying to be understanding, forget understanding me
Leave me out in the cold

Yeah, I will just take you home

Not slipping back to this mess again
Fighting against love you don't have within
I had love, nothing but love 

Comments

Popular Posts