Warrior

Warrior

By Shaire Blythe
May 15, 2016

When my intentions are real, I bury it all
Took the right risks, couldn't stop me from falling
I will be fine
I always stand
No running
I'm a warrior
Come match me

Didn't claim that there won't be any scars
Didn't claim that I will forever have a heart
I'm sure you can say the same
But know I feed off your changes
Nothing new 

You are different from the start
Stop playing with those hearts
You know what it's like
Keep it one hundred, The moment you start shifting

I hold no gun
Run off to another one
I'll cry for a day, make sure you're happy and be on my way
Don't be iffy, just forget me
Cause baby I'm doing it anyway, like a warrior

Need that survival
If you don't obtain it
How do you expect to reach paradise?

When my intentions were real,
I have no problem burying it all
I took the right risks, gave many pieces of me
I can think back and laugh at what life brings
But I don't remember anything anyway 




Comments

Popular Posts