Nothing Is Yours That You Never Had (Part Two)

Nothing Is Yours That You Never Had (Part Two)

By Shaire Blythe 
May 9, 2016

Selfish, a little bit careless
I don't know how to begin to apologize 
Back to looking out for me

Have no problem giving you the real
Do the same for me
We might find the end to our story sooner than we think

But I'm not believing in endings anyway
To breathe is a continuation of our destiny
Eventually, one day, we'll end up where we're supposed to, with who we're supposed to, doing what we're supposed to

Don't trip, be cool
Every moment has its reason
What you see might take awhile for me to envision 
If the time doesn't come, I am not worthy, unable to catch up to you

Go ahead, let me know that what I'm doing is cold,
What I'm doing is wrong
I'll respect you for that alone

Wanna cut me off, 
That might be my loss
Or we can see it as a way to save our time

Cause it should be easy, love
For the both of us
Anyone who treats you ordinary, don't plan to give your heart to

Can you forgive me?
Or can you feel me?
Nothing is yours that you never had




Comments

Popular Posts