No Bounds

No Bounds

By Shaire Blythe
Friday, June 17, 2016

Out of bounds, what bounds?
I know no limits, know no set and stone
Been told it's all by force, but how would they know?

I've been in empty spaces with voices screaming
War broken out, one woman battleground To find a victor, But none back down, None dead
Can't apologize for what you get

I know the depths of my cruelty
Been to the background of my trailing darkness
I've felt the moment of my happiness
Peace has followed me when I had no care to reach it,
And say what I really wanna say, making me angry 

I've felt the burning of my faith through my veins while I laid bare in the sheets with who I please
I've been at fault for laughs and smiles, inspiring maybe in my pain
I've lent the silence I'm comfortable with and can view as beautiful or barricading

I've become annoying to a certain degree, I've made myself like glass for anyone to see
I've taken care of business, and been completely careless
Have gotten bored in lack of adventures, but advocated for nothing but simple
I've told lies with lost hope, but truth's the only way to go

So what now, no bounds, I've known
All with love, always, in the soul

Comments

Popular Posts