I Hope You Find Grass Greener On The Other Side

I Hope You Find Grass Greener On The Other Side

By Shaire Blythe
Thursday, January 28, 2016

This is not a bullet, This is my frustration
Man, I've been through it
Women really are stronger
And my thoughts have been ruined
Bet you never thought of your own control
Try to take control, And I sort of let you
You didn't want me to do it, what stirred in my soul
Before you entered left
I tried to sway, and you said okay
Then went to no, or you wouldn't stay and yet I stayed
Not able to be fully me
I saw it as a sacrifice, compromise
It wasn't worth losing you

I didn't mean control
It was all by chance
We dug our hole
Or you'll say I dug my hole
A material thing that stole our home

We both could've went about us different
But who are we kidding?
You started taking our ties as a joke
And if only you'd let me know, we could've fixed it
But you never wanted fixing
Cause you've done it before
But you were up to something
Backed out for something
I hope you'll find grass greener on the other side

Comments

Popular Posts