Meditation To Keep From Slipping

Meditation To Keep From Slipping

By Shaire Blythe
Friday, July 6, 2018


Out of control
Fighting to breathe
Tears down my face
I feel so broken

Meditating just to get back to basics
I once found a way
But nothing changes now
I’ve lost the way

It seems like there is no end
No one can understand
How it feels like you’ve won just to lose
Everything you’ve fought for

Feeling the sadness and madness
Gentle seems like another phase
Slip right into the darkness
I know you’re glad to see me again

Thinking what’s the fuss to never leave
There’s plenty, I see them
Join the ranks
Forget the pain

How easy
Life’s deceiving 

Can’t promise
I won’t
Make it through this
But I promised
I prayed
To not forget
That moment in time
When I truly believed
No questioning

Comments

Popular Posts