Revived

Revived

By Shaire Blythe
Monday, October 16, 2017

Give me love
Not gonna tell you again, boy
Give me love

I've had enough
You keep on playin', boy
I've had enough

I was gone for a minute
Revived right back
An attitude, I admit
But now your girl's on track

You've been constantly committed
Committed to these hoes
Cole wasn't kiddin'
These hoes ain't loyal

Bout ten rounds with your ass
You bring the fight
When I just want you to keep it real with me

But you can't do that
You've really proved this time
Now you're gettin' a side you ain't never seen

I must believe your lies
Be done, be finished
Hope you're haunted at night
The same way you did me

Cause you never played fair
No common courtesy
Act like the little bitch
When I should be crying

From the pain you give
Putting others in my place
When I'm the queen here
Bow down to me

Keep your bullshit
You were useless
You're confused, man

Don't get it twisted
Just cause it takes longer
For me to lose my calm and collected
Don't mean I don't set flames to motherfuckers
I do my dirt silently
Like a silent lethal weapon
Got me fucked up

Comments

Popular Posts