Muse (Like No Other)

Muse (Like No Other)

By Shaire Blythe
April 19, 2018

My muse
For tonight
I didn’t use you

Though you might see it
Through different perspective
And I can’t help it
What you’re seeing

I know I shouldn’t
Have conceded
To what was never missing
But you were missing

I would’ve regretted
Cause I had regret it
The fear of what’s next when
You’ve done what you’ve done
Said all you could say

It wouldn’t have been the case
But we can make it a case
It’s always that way
Exit before the good part

I’m not satisfied
But I’m satisfied
How confusing
I don’t even get me

Think that’s just how I am with you
A part of you scares me
Cause I become a fool
I don’t even know me

You know
I don’t hide
You know
You don’t make up your mind

How frustrating
How lovely
Still you call me
I’ll be there when you need me

Comments

Popular Posts