Ride

Ride

By Shaire Blythe
Friday, June 29, 2018


Ride, don’t quit driving
Feeling like I’ve woke up to a new beginning

Take us anywhere
I don’t care

Cause you did it
You’ve tripped me
Know exactly what you’re doing

You’re proving
That there is a guy like you
Got me feeling I don’t wanna let up

I would be foolish
When nights with you are endless

And we got that kind of love that we ain’t even have to define

So baby just ride with me
Go on and get high with me
We ain’t gotta slow down
Ain’t no swerving through the lines
We just ride

Time, let’s just forget it
Moon lit skies
Don’t you know there’s no limit

We could try or we could do
Ima leave it up to you

If there’s a place to go, don’t tempt me
People thinking that we’re missing
We might’ve fucked up

Can we raise the sound of the music
Get lost, get stupid
Tune the wind out
Save us some time

Roll by the jealousy
Avoid it, we going on
This is our secrecy
I can’t get enough
Of thinking of how we started
No brakes
Tank full of gas
I’m all about what we’re doing
Laid back seats, no maps


Comments

Popular Posts