Space

Space

By Shaire Blythe
Friday, June 29, 2018

You create a battlefield for no reason
I draw no knives, or guns

My purifying ways
Don’t tell me that you’re the reason

Don’t need this talk now
I’ve said it before
Everyone looks for ways out
I rather soak in my core

Give me space
Keep me in the dark
I’m not afraid
Or lonely in my heart
So give me space
Let me build me the way I build me
Is that okay

Not like I didn’t put out warning
Rather be on my own
Than a crowd full of strangers

Doesn’t matter if there’s love
I have to breathe
Doesn’t change a thing

Stop thinking you are a special
I don’t have a place for special
Case for everyone

Stop trying to pull guilt trips
I would only be guilty
If no disclosure was given

If my distance isn’t cool with you now
I don’t know what else to say
I don’t know what else to do

I can’t apologize
For me being me
Don’t act like you’re confused



Comments

Popular Posts