Boston & the World

I don't believe I have ever followed a story as much as I did with the Boston bombings. Nonstop, till the moment I found out about the news at work on break, till the moment of me sitting here right now on my bed typing away, my channel has been on the coverage of the bombings.

Fascination, you can call it. Curiosity surrounding what is going to happen next. Someone will probably make a movie out of this one. All of it was too suspenseful from beginning to end. Which it hasn't completely ended yet. They have caught 'Suspect #2,' the last one standing, but there is so much more to come.

Answers. That is what everyone wants. Doesn't mean they will be given. Not in the way that they are wanted. And the answers sure as heck won't erase the tragic events that unfolded.

There is a lot more I could say, but don't really want to go into. It'll get too complicated.

Thank God this chapter has been put to rest. But for the after affects, more praying will need to be done for all of the victims and their families, even the family of the suspects that now have this awful linkage to this terrible event, and the nation as a whole.

Devastation in the same manner of what took place in Boston has happened. The same, if not worse, things happen like this everyday in other countries. But that doesn't make this one thing less or more bad.

So not only #prayforBoston, but #prayfortheWorld.

Comments

Popular Posts