Things A Girl Should Know How To Do, But I Don't

Soooo, I decided to try and curl my hair. Only problem: I'm not skilled with using a curling iron. I know, it's like a tragedy. I've always failed with using one. Either it looks all jacked up, or one side is perfect and the other one is a mess. And looking at YouTube videos have never helped me with this one.

Regardless of me having no clue how the heck to curl my hair, I did it anyways. Kind of like me not being the best at walking in heels - I do that anyways too on special occasions. I don't think it turned out too bad. Could've been better. But I like a little messiness to it anyways.

Getting there..

Done.


& Done.
I did end up dying my tips to go for an ombre effect. It's hard to tell, but it is there if you look closely. Just a little lighter shade of orange or red or blonde. Whatever color you feel my hair is. I've had so many people name it different colors. I just give up on giving it a color name.

Comments

Popular Posts