Playing Switzerland

I'm not good with making decisions, like ever. I always prefer to be Switzerland. My mind is too open it seems. I'm able to view almost every side to everything and that can be a curse and a blessing at times.

I am currently going through the process of having to make a decision that has pretty much plagued over me more than a freaking year. I've just thrown it up in the air, set on avoiding the situation as much as possible, but of course God is gonna make me face it and he has multiple times. Somehow each and every time I have dodged the bullet right before the clock ticked down. I know I can no longer do that though. I have to let it go and move forward from that page I've been rereading over and over again.

Only thing: what if I make the wrong decision? That's what scares me the most. I don't want to look back and regret my choice. But then I think of how everything happens for a reason. And what's ever meant to be will be.

Comments

Popular Posts