Nothing You Mean To Me

Composed by Shaire Blythe
Monday, June 11, 2012



Nothing You Mean To Me

 
There are good ones out there

You’re not one of them…

The stranger tide is passing

It won’t be long...
I don’t remember the names, but I can see the faces
All screaming at me, can you believe them
Saying I am to blame, tell me, can you see them
There was no escape under my authority…

Hatred, in my heart it stirs
But forgiveness, don’t think I haven’t learned
But I can’t forget the pain and tears
Got me paranoid anytime one gets near
You call yourself justice, but look at this mess
He’s still running…
Has nothing to do with me
Innocence you have stolen
Respect and nobleness, you must be joking

I am not one of you
Never want to be
It’s the ones that yelled at me
You’re doing a pathetic fucking job

I am human, are you
Is there nothing to it, just do what you do
There are some, just not the innocent
Who are you
Who are you


Comments

Popular Posts