Get A Better Feel

1. I like boys a lot. Like I'm boy crazy. First time I stepped on a University campus, I thought I had died and went to Heaven. Fine boys just hit you like "Bam, Bam." But boys can be jerks, so I've learned to suppress the excitement :).

2. I'm very simple, yet soooo complicated.

3. I don't really like my narrow, long nose or high cheek bones, courtesy of my Native American blood, but I'm not going to go under a knife to change it, so I deal with it.

4. Insanely ticklish.

5. I would die for my family.

6. Addicted to my new Windows 8X HTC phone. Though I don't understand why it has to have such a complicated name. What happened to normal names for a phone? Now, they're throwing numbers up into it and stuff...

7. I dance. I can dance. But no one knows that. Until now.

8. I am going to be a screen-writer. Don't know when. But I will be one day.

9. I have written/started over 300 songs/poems, some incomplete, over 50 stories, all incomplete, since I started, which was 2007 (stories) & 2008 (songs/poems).

10. I think a lot. It can be a curse and a blessing. It keeps me up at night sometimes. That's part of the reason I carry the Username MidnightChic.

11. I've had one true love. And I can say he was a love because the love remains till this day, no matter what comes our way.

12. I believe I want to reside in Florida to have a family. But before that step, Illinois or California seems fitting.

13. I cannot do the same thing over and over again. I get bored and uninterested easily.

14. I'm into researching and watching documentaries on World War II, 9/11 and stuff like that.

15. I really want to work for some entertainment studio one day. Hell, I'll be fine with answering the phone or being an assistant. But then, I also think I could be good at making a corporation look good on the outside, so... yeah. It can lead to a foot in the doorway towards what I'm really aiming for.

16. I have my moments where I'm still scared of the dark. I watch too many paranormal shows. Oddly, though, I think I want to go to a haunted destination one day. Preferably the Queen Mary.

17. I love the idea of being a feminist, but I could never actually be one.

18. I have 4 people I consider my best friends forever. Coincidentally, it's two boys and two girls. Gotta love the even numbers...

19. I love the Sims 2. I can't get enough of it. I collected all of them except the one about some garden or mansion. Whatever it was, I didn't need it. It would crash my computer with as many as I have installed.

20. Rollercoasters are amazing. Especially the crazy ones that I'm terrified to get on, but get on them anyways.

21. I'm the type of person that if I'm watching a dance/singing show & someone kills whatever they are doing, I will jump out of my chair and start yelling in excitement for them. And I don't care who's around.





Comments

Popular Posts