Keep You Guessing


By Shaire Blythe
Monday September 24, 2012
 
Keep You Guessing
 
I know you want this, but you can’t have it
I’m on a mission, you just bitchin’, keep on moving
  
Want my attention, there’s no way ima listen
I got some things to prove, some things to do, that you’re not involved in
  
You may call me a bitch, or whatever else
I’m making my moves, gotta do it myself
Understand that, understand me
  
Or I can keep you guessing
Would you like it that way
Keep this shield covering me, having you lose your sleep
I think I prefer it that way, I like it this way
 
I, don’t think twice; I just do my own thing
You, cannot quit, have to know everything
And I say everything
  
One little secret really, really hurts you
Im just tryna do what the ladies do
I’ve made that mistake in the past, but it’s in the past, oh
  
Call me a tease, but that’s you misreading
I’m making moves, that’s all for me
Understand that, understand me
 
Never know what to expect
Never know what’s coming next
Fear what ima say, what ima do
I’m staying hush, but im breaking through too
Yeah, ima keep you,

Comments

  1. I love this one. SO. MUCH. You have. No idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm trying to come up with some type of melody to this one right now lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm.... somehow I ended up back here reading this one again.... hahahaa!! I think I'm hooked!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts