Guys Like You

By Shaire Blythe
Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Guys Like You

I adopted this unfamiliar scenario
I swear I didn’t wanta, but you gonna make me up and lose my mind,
And I ain’t got the time, no, I don’t got the time
Bullshit wearing, when I was keeping it real

Now I have done made mistakes in the past
Did things ‘cause I thought they were right, and I was the one suppose to

Try to be the best female that I could be
Been hurt before, but never allowed it to stop me
From catering to the next, forgetting ‘bout the ex,
Who screwed me over, then you go pull the same shit
Maybe not the same, but you stilled played a game,
Remaining a little boy who loves his share of toys

A new me is breaking out, can’t take anymore
I know I have to slow it down, avoid the same course
Ridding the bad out, so that I can get to the good
It’s guys like you that got me doing the shit I do

Comments

Popular Posts