Sweetest Things A Guy Can Do

Title pretty much says it all, except this is just my opinion & experiences.

1. Randomly kiss you on forehead, cheek, back, neck, etc.

2. Call you 'beautiful', 'gourgeous', 'angel' & other sweet words, but actually mean it & not trying to just get in your pants.

3. Be chivalrous, like hold door, pull out chair, pay on dates (unless stated otherwise, but then that's still kind of crappy), etc.

4. Reverse typical roles such as cleaning & cooking. The guy does that every now & then, giving you a break.

5. Massage after long day.

6. Try to understand your roller coaster emotions & feelings.

I'm sure there's more, but these 6 stand out the most to me.  However, there is a limit to how sweet a guy should be. These things are nice, but if there's trouble, me being the female, I'm suppose to cower in fear, not the female and the male. Just saying...

Comments

Popular Posts