Playlist #6

Conor Maynard

I find myself fascinated with UK artists. Since so many are amazing, it kind of makes me want to live there or at least stay for a while. (Same can also be said of Canada). But moving on, I came across Conor on YouTube doing covers. It had been his Who You Are cover of Jessie J (best believe she will have her list too). I promptly fell head over heels for his voice. I think you can call it an eargasm? Well, that was what I had. His voice cannot be touched whatsoever. He's so suave and smooth with it, though when I first heard him, his appearance didn't match his voice to me. But I really could care less. He is flawless.

Now, a huge sensation, I couldn't be anymore excited to see his growth and where he goes as an artist.

1. Stranded Cover (Originally sung by Mario)
2. ET Cover (Originally sung by Katy Perry)
3. Drowning
4. Can't Say No
5. Just In Case
6. Do It ft. Anth

Comments

Popular Posts