She's Your Girl, Not Me

Boys literally get on my nerves with this one. I consider them a certified joke when they pull this move: they got a girl, but trying to get at you. But when they see you out in public and their girlfriend is on their arm, you won't even get a glance your way, like he got amnesia all of a sudden. Big hell no. No one has time for that as you play like a holier than thou devoted boyfriend.

I don't like being in the presence of guys like that, at all. In my mind, if a guy will cheat with you, best believe he will cheat on you too. And if you and a guy are simply friends, if he doesn't have the balls to tell his girl that he's hanging with you or associating with you just as friends, that's a no-no. I would see that as keeping me a secret like I'm some sort of mistress, when that's not the case at all. Next thing you know, there will be an unnecessary dramafest breaking out when word gets back to the girlfriend through a bunch of her friends.

For the guys, they need to think of the role in reverse. They dang sure know they wouldn't want their girl talking or hanging with other guys behind their back, as just friends or more. Just saying. And if he honestly doesn't care, then the relationship is a joke and he's probably doing stuff he shouldn't be.

I comprehend that it may not bother some couples as much because of trust. Trust is like the most important thing in stable relationship. But I have to believe that there comes a line that needs to be drawn, because human nature involves jealousy lurking around a corner and a hundred questions revolving around your partner speaking to the opposite sex.



Comments

Popular Posts