Ugly People

Every one's beautiful, no ones ugly in the sense of appearance. Yeah, there exists people who are unattractive to your liking. You're not made to be attracted to every single human being that approaches you or simply passes by you. But that doesn't make them ugly. At least, that's my ideology.

So what does make an ugly person to me? Answer: ugly attitudes. They are such a turn off that I just want to scream in the person's face 'do you know how ugly you're making yourself to be right now?' If your inside is ugly, it will reflect on your outside.

There's one person in mind that has a sucky attitude. She had constantly picked on one of my best friends and had picked at me a few times here and there. She actually was pretty on the outside - until she opened her mouth and filled your atmosphere with unnecessary filth and meanness. I never could understand/figure out what happened to her that was so bad that made her such an ugly person...

By not judging by outside appearance instantly and not referring to people as 'ugly' in the most common way it's used today, my mind has opened wide. My belief has made me more positive with my journey in life and has kept me at a distance from the negative.

Why might I think this way? :(Click Here).

Comments

Popular Posts