That Day About Romance

That day is specifically referred to as Valentine's Day, which stores have already been displaying candy and junk for. And that day sucks. And I'm not saying that because I'm a lady that doesn't have an established man. I actually don't like the day when I'm with or without a partner. It's just so ewww and corny-like.

I don't like flowers. They will end up dead in my care in a blink of an eye. No chocolate, because that caramel, strawberry-stuff and all that other extra is just gross. Stuffed bears will end up somewhere lost as time goes on, or at Goodwill. And no card, because that will collect dust and get tossed in a drawer or maybe even trashcan after awhile. Last, going out to eat wouldn't be any different than going out to eat any other day, except, you may see more couples around you & in that case, what was suppose to make you feel special, other individuals are doing the same.

Not being bitter or anything, but that day just blows.

If it's deemed necessary for that day to be acknowledged by someone I may be with, then forget all that stuff that was mentioned & the typical, pop a movie in, cuddle with me & we're good.

Comments

Popular Posts