I Can Watch Them Forever

Amazing movies are hard to come across now days, to me. I rarely go to the movies because I don't feel like wasting my money on a movie that looked good when the trailer came about, but was total crap in the end. To be honest, half the movies I end up loving, I never go to the movies to see them. Exceptons (*).

A list of movies that never grow old to me:

She's The Man* (Robert Hoffman & Channing Tatum, yum)
Coach Carter (Channing, Rick Gonzalez & on down the line)
Stomp the Yard* (OMG, those men.. Columbus, Brian & so on)
The Hangover (Never laughed so much my entire life)
The Hangover 2 (Same for this one)
Chronicle* (Unique perspective & unpredictable)
300 (Spartans were bad ass & Gerard Butler became one of my fav actors)
Law Abiding Citizen (Speaking of Gerard...)
Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter (If only this could've been true)
Avatar (Never felt so heavily captivated by scenes & in touch with my naturalistic side)
Titanic (It's sooo long, but cry my eyes out at the end all the time & belt out My Heart Will Go On)
The Dark Knight (1st Batman movie I ever saw & fell in love)
I Am Number Four* (Played Letters From the Sky by Civil Twilight at end, my heart was won)
From Justin To Kelly (1st musical I had ever seen, so had profound affect on me as kid)
Step Up 2: The Streets (Could watch Robert Hoffman & Adam Sevani dance forevermore)
Saving Private Ryan (About WWII, enough said)
A Guide To Recognizing Your Saints (It's so screwed up that it's superb)
A Walk To Remember (Too sweet & I'm not fond of romance, but Cry every time)
Gran Torino (I highly admire Clint Eastwood, he's an idol)
Black Hawk Down (Deals with history, enough said)
The Notebook (Cry all the time too)
House at the End of the Street* (I was really rooting for Max to be the good guy *sighs*)
Schindler's List (Deals with the Holocaust & actual history, enough said)
Incredibly Loud & Extremely Close (Never seen anything like this in my life, but amazing)

Comments

Popular Posts