Photobucket

So I've gotten addicted to Photobucket's Photo Editing thingamagig. The original editing program I once used to create my graphics is no longer. It was automatically installed onto an old computer of mine, but that died, so it was gone along with it. I was thinking in my head 'what in the world am I gonna do now,' but then I recalled an old account of mine with Photobucket and they've really made some changes. Nice changes.

I don't like I'm having to rely on Photobucket to do extensive editing to my graphics, but I gotta work with what I can.

They have many options to choose from too. I find myself playing around with the options, seeing what looks better, what doesn't and so on. I would like to say I've come up with some pretty decent stuff thanks to Photobucket.


My lyrics. (Original picture used not mine).


XV. (The original picture used is not mine).



Big Bang. (The original picture used is not mine).



JoJo. (The original picture used is not mine).


The Dirty Banner Redone. My story. (The original picture used is not mine).

 

Comments

Popular Posts