Playlist #9

Eminem

No words can describe how out of this world this guy is. I mean, every little thing (lyrics, flow, delivery, content) is all there. Some of that stuff could probably count as the same thing, but whatever. He has never changed. When I take a trip down memory lane and listen to one of his earlier songs, like Rock Bottom (anything before 1999 is a tad hazy for me, so this was around when my senses started kicking in), the delivery is just as similar as it is today. He didn't do none of that flip-flopping crap that artists are prone to do these days. I respect him for that and the simple fact that he's made it so far as a great artist. Or should I say, in my opinion, the greatest rapper alive.

1. The Way I Am
2. Stan
3. Cleaning Out My Closet
4. Lose Yourself
5. Sing For The Moment
6. Not Afraid

Another list, of course. He's too good too be true. He's honestly like no other.

Comments

Popular Posts