Playlist

Music is a big part of my life, equal to my writings. Music is its own therapy; it's saved my life and has helped shaped me into who I am today. I couldn't go without incorporating music on my blog. It wouldn't have seemed right. So, I've made the choice to randomly pick an artist I respect and adore many of their songs, and list the Top 6 in my opinion. Depending on the artist, it may not be considered a Top 6, but just 6 I want to post at the moment. It's extremely hard for me to rate songs from my favorite artists, 'cause I tend to like more than a handful of them & can never make up my mind. EDIT: No Top 6 for any. Just six chosen ones. Became too hard to select.

Artist of Today:

Chrishan

There's something about him, that I can't pin-point yet, that makes him stick out to me. I know for a fact that some of his lyrics & the way he says them contribute to him seizing my attention and never letting me go. He doesn't always sing about the same thing over and over again, which is a plus. He has some 'fun' songs and he has 'the real'.

1. Where Are You Going
2. Don't Leave Me
3. Drunk Dialing
4. I Love You
5. Over
6. Here On Earth ft. CheNelle

No, particular order. But great ones, in my opinion & I play them over and over again. I've fallen behind on some of his mixtapes. I'll have to catch myself up and maybe he'll have another list.

Comments

Popular Posts