Anything Boys Can Do, Ladies Can Do Better

The Playing Game has come far. Boys have stepped their game up, but so has the ladies. Ladies get more dirt for taking part in games and schemes, though, while boys tend to duck and dodge any name calling or dirty label - if it's thrown at them to begin with. I won't talk double standards right now. My attention is completely on the growth of the game.

Ladies are slick now. Trust me, I know. I don't take part in the game, but I'll admit, I have previously. Only reason: fed up with the let downs. Most ladies end up joining the game because of having their heart stomped on. Some girls, one heartbreak and they are done. It's straight to playing guys. Some girls, they have one after the other (never giving up; starting with a clean plate every time to ensure this guy won't pay for the last guy's mistakes) and may go through several before throwing their hands up.

Ladies can really have you believing you're the only one without a lick of bluffing. The guy may not ever question if he's the only one because the ladies' actions are strong, backing up and laying doubts to rest. With some guys, all the girls has to do is tell the guy what they know they want to hear, & there's no thought to it.

The biggest downfall: playing a real good guy. But at some point, some little area in the mind, a girl can begin to believe that all guys are dogs, so it's hard to know real from fake or good from bad. It all just gets messy from there.

So when will a lady drop her game? Maybe when they know for sure that a guy standing in front of them is a 100% real and prepared for a serious relationship. How will a lady ever know if the guy isn't simply playing her [too]? That's an answer that I haven't come across...

Comments

  1. ............. to be honest, I've lost track of the game. I'm too naive and it got way too messy for me a long time ago XD But it's intriguing that I'm not the only one who's noticed what is happening! I agree that ladies are slick now. I think 'slick' is becoming the standard.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts