Playlist #2

XV

He is my favorite rapper of all time, next to Eminem. There's no way I can have a Top 6 for him. His flow is mesmerizing and completely mind-blowing to me. The way he plays with words is amazing. He literally takes me to another world with his music, which I guess I can consider Vizzy Zone. He is the only rapper I'll listen to on any type of beat and love it in the end. I'm forever a Squarian and proud of it!

1. Losing The Signal
2. Pictures On My Wall
3. UFC
4. 30 Minute Layover Mixtape (I have to say the entire thing; he didn't miss a beat)
5. The Kick
6. American Dream

So many more...

I'm always excited to hear new music from him & waiting anxiously for The Kid With The Green Backpack to drop. It seems like it's taking foreverrrr, but I know once it finally drops, it's gonna be fire!

Comments

Popular Posts