The Unexpected Or Expected

1. Terrified of snakes, whether right in front of me or on a screen. I will literally freak out
& curl into a ball.

2. I sing, but not sure that I know how to.

3. Prone to not take relationships seriously. See more as lessons than forever.

4. Started to speak my mind, 'cause they're not lying when they say you only live once.

5. Scared of zombies becoming real. Though if they did, I probably wouldn't run. I would willingly give myself up to them so I wouldn't have to be doing all that running.

6. Don't trust many, but still make myself vulnerable with no regrets.

7. Genetically have hyperhidrosis.

8. Favorite number is 6, which just happens to be the day my birth falls on and same day my Granny died on.

9. Have to name my future son Micah Carter.

10. I mix words up at times, & don't make sense.

11. My mind stays in the gutter.

12. A total outcast my whole life. I've come to accept it.

13. Want a baby Husky to name Luna or Moon.

14. Want to visit an orphanage and give as much as I can, & just spread love.

15. Striving to be nothing but successful & happy in life.

16. Two movies I won't go near: It & Thirteen Ghosts. They freak me the freak out, since I watched them both when I was real young.

17. I hate phones. They just ring & beep. But I wouldn't have a problem with having a Blackberry again. Love those.

18. Everything happens for a reason is my motto.

19. Against war or any acts of violence.

20. Taking off to Western Fall 2013 to major in Mass Communications & minor Theatre.

21. Always questioning what's my purpose in life, but I guess I won't figure that out until the day I die.

Comments

Popular Posts