Playlist #3

Leona Lewis

She has a voice of an angel. I would love to have her voice and the ranges/notes she can reach. Leona is a stunning, beautiful woman, and the same can be said to describe her voice. She's good with empowering me and moving me emotionally with her songs. Break-up songs, life and inspiring songs - she's the answer. I always find myself forgetting she's from the UK. They have amazinggg artists, and she's definitely at the top of my list as one of them.

1. Alive
2. Happy
3. Hurt (originally sung by Nine Inch Nails)
4. Scene Of The Crime
5. Broken
6. Run

I'm bound to have another list for her. Glassheart, her newest CD, has been released and I have to buy it. I can't find it in stores around here (hasn't been released in US yet), but I can get it off the internet for a little over $20, which would be totally worth it.

Comments

Popular Posts