Choose Each Other

By Shaire Blythe 
January 6, 2016

Choose Each Other

Like gravity, I'm pulled back to you
I cling, even if I don't want to 

Desperate for you, figuring out I need your touch
Always thought I was good alone 
But you've proved me wrong 

It's natural, so damn natural
Not cerebral, but feeling
Can you feel it too?

I am Center of my universe
But without you, I'm missing something 
I've went over our love a thousand times and know that we're once in a lifetime 
I'll never care what it is that stole our ties
As long as we both choose each other
We should still be together 

That's just me
Never had a problem with making myself vulnerable 
I fight for what I feel
If I know it's for real 

Not based off of good times
Or thinking without you I'll get it no other way
Simply knowing the true you has got me unafraid
To spill my heart, say what's on my mind
And if that's not enough at least at the end of the day I can say 

I gave my all... 

Don't think, just feel and know it's true
My heart, it aches
And if yours is hurting too...






Comments

Popular Posts