Spectrums: Beauty Of Life

I should really be working on my Production reading and quiz, as well as writing a story for Intermediate Fiction, but who am I kidding... I will get to it.

Where to begin...

I find inspiration in madness. Like now, building myself back up after a break-up and having so many emotions attack me at once or throughout the day (hurt, confusion, anger, happiness, memories, freedom, future, etc.) pulls a lot of words out of me. In a relationship, writing becomes difficult for me. I would say maybe it is because I am so wrapped up in that withstanding joy and I just do not find inspiration in stuff like that when I am actually in it. But even in it, when bad times roll around, I go straight to the notebook to vent.

I would say never take my words too personal to the ones that influenced whatever words I write. Especially the "mad ones." They are not to intentionally hurt, or demean the other, but I do own the rights to expressing a moment in time where an imprint has been left on me; they have the right to do the same. But that moment in time--in expression--will never paint the overall picture, which is why words continue to come to me, to flow--everything has its multiple spectrums.

That is a beauty of life.

My words are my coping mechanism. My words flush out bottled emotions and brings me personal release. And I share not just for myself, but for anyone out there that may feel they are alone or the only one that goes through a "tidal wave of emotions" at certain points of their life or maybe they struggle with it everyday.

It is not easy. Nothing in life is easy. But you can seek out ways to make it just a little bit better for you. Healthy ways.

I always remind myself: I rather vent through my words than to vent through actions that may result in horrible consequences.

When in doubt, choose the more peaceful route.



Comments

Popular Posts