Give A Little Heart Into It

So many people seem to be against feelings and emotions. It's something I'm not sure I'll ever be able to understand again.

I've been that girl, closed up and caged in. I believed I was going mad. I thought I was the only one who suffered from certain emotions or situations, etc.

I came to realize, that was not the case. It is not the case.

Being more open has released me from so much shame and deadweight. I have no front; I love with reckless abandon and fearlessly. Not to say that I "throw everything" on a person; I only give out what they say and prove they can handle. And many are along for the ride for a minute, but don't be surprised if they back out. It has happened and continues. But that's okay.

At the end of the day, I have no regrets. I have no words left unsaid.

I leave no tables unturned, play no mind games or aim to leave mediocre effects on people's lives.

When people think back to me, even after I am long gone, I want them to hear my name and think: "Damn, that girl had heart. She went where many never go. She ran from nothing, and she sure as hell was strong."

Don't run. At the end of the day, those emotions will catch up to you. May not be today or the next day, but they will come back and haunt.


Comments

Popular Posts