Ongoing Journey


Ongoing Journey

By Shaire Blythe
Friday, January 29, 2016

Love where I'm going now
Love what I'm figuring out
Love is forgiveness now
Love is friendship now
Love is agreement now
Just when the peak is reached
God comes and cherishes me
God makes me see pretty
I am worth mending

I grasp no hatred now
My soul was never molded for that route
Even when I'm bleeding out
Touch the good and ugly, But I'll still come around
I'll still wear my crown

I am just a human being
Mistakes are apart of our daily routine
I'll never regret a thing, especially when giving my everything
That point is never easy to reach
Most rather feel or see nothing
I see beautiful things and hope for the best

I find beauty in madness
Seeking to leave my imprint, no negative
A good woman in a world full of "bad bitches"
And love cannot exist where it cannot be found, Nor hidden where it truly lies

Comments

Popular Posts