Dear Kid

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Dear Kid,

I love you, ------. But our timing has seemed to go wrong. Trust and communication got the best of us, with something so minor, but it could have become more destructive if we were to simply carry on and try to resume now or without time passing. 

It hurts, but I cannot blame you for wanting to create complete distance, even though all we have been through. I do not feel you are intentionally trying to hurt me, but it is the best way for you to cope with the situation at hand. 

We do not know the future. We do not know what will happen to the both of us. I hold out a glimmer of hope that one day we will intersect paths again by unexpected chance, like once before. We will still have that spark, that natural feeling of connection...

Thank you for allowing me a lengthy glimpse into how a man should love me, how a true love should be, and allowing me to take on the task of being a real woman. 

You were one of my soulmates on this amazing, yet terrifying Earth. 

I wish and pray for nothing but the best for you. May you find what you are truly searching for. 

Love Forever & Always,

Your One & Only

Comments

Popular Posts