Redirecting Energy

Redirecting Energy

There's something bittersweet about reflecting on moments. There's nothing one can do to change those moments of the past, but lessons can be learned. 

I think back to where a loneliness settled in within my being, and instead of focusing on that source, I realize that I channeled it elsewhere, toward a situation that had no true problems its other underlying problems and caused chaos and madness there as a distraction. 

This, thus, left me even more so empty. It was something I felt I could have more reins over, but in return, I was wrong. 

When you have problems and feel alone, don't distract yourself from it. Talk to someone, and don't give them that energy or vibe. Hopefully, they, in return, will help you. Pay attention to the little things they do, too. And you should never repay them with bad energy. Tell them you appreciate them and mean it. Keep it. Even if your loneliness remains, still don't return bad vibes. Keep them. 

Comments

Popular Posts