Women's Recognition (Revolution)

Women's Recognition (Revolution)

By Shaire Blythe
January 29, 2016

There's a reason you chose me, man
Had the lock, your one and only
Cause you knew I wasn't stupid
Gave you something these basics weren't dishing
Had the same wishful visions, ambitions
And it was natural
Don't act like you don't know

Now you're being senseless
I'm not afraid to say so
Wanna start retracing, when I stole your attention
Had you saying things you had never envisioned
Tell me our level hadn't been reached before

You were a true man, imperfect definition
I accepted
You're not that anymore

Cause you knew my intuition, wasn't just intuition 
You switched the rules and forgot to mention
And when I just had to mention,
You saw that as a way out the door to continue your indiscretions 
So no regretting when I say I don't want you anymore
Not this little boy 






Comments

Popular Posts