Hopelessly In Love

By Shaire Blythe
December 29, 2015

Hopelessly In Love

Can you really love one
And they love you too

Not just a regular love
One that's never ending 

You'd do anything 
You'd do everything 
No matter what the cost
No matter the price
You would lay down your life

Let me feel it
I wanna know how it feels
Please return it
I wanna know it's for real
Throwing myself aimlessly
Hopelessly in love with you
I need to know it's true

Give me the passion
Look me in the eyes

Don't go changing
Don't tell me any lies

I would give my everything 
If you give your everything
Tell me all your dreams
I will do my best for you

Don't just speak, give me words
I need more
Is this fate, my longing destiny
Don't leave me cold

I've been waiting so long
I need to know how it feels
What's taking so long
Will I ever know what's real

Comments

Popular Posts