The Cure


The Cure

By Shaire Blythe
Friday, February 19, 2016

My spirit, let me near you
A healer, you're see through
No ones perfect, I'm no angel
But I'm trying

See the wounds, see mine too
Vulnerability, I will not release you
No, I'll fight through
All barriers
I might scare you

I didn't mean it
It's my feelings
Take what's broken
I will fix it
Brand new

My spirit, got no conquest
Pull you in, if you're down for it
I'm down for real
If you come correct
And if you run I cannot say it was unexpected

Life is no fairytale
Love gets ruined
I might lose myself in a fairytale
But I was guided there
Molded to believe in no fear

I didn't mean it
It's my feelings
Take what's broken
I will fix it
Brand new

Let her discover you
I'ma go my way, if that's okay
Of course it's okay
You've made up your mind anyway

I'm just a healer
Find, mend and deliver you
Always the healer
At times, I feel wrong

I need the cure
Not for a moment and I'm back to blue
Give me that endless time
Then, I'm not sure
No, I'm not sure

Comments

Popular Posts