K23

By Shaire Blythe 
Friday, February 5, 2016

K23

They were sweet, for the time being
Simple, complicated memories
Started nervous, then none meant a thing
It became the norm, no sparks between

Names are useless
They're buried under K23
Some times my mind did trick me, thinking they were more than what they seemed 
But they're only K23

I know that's how they will stay
Might come back but they all want something 
That one thing they missed, but didn't see when I was at their mercy

And I might've been stupid, especially back then
Then I turned ruthless, worried about my feelings
Went cold, I didn't know me
Then I was opened up to a different world

Forget the ones before
Looking for much more
Not that fleeting sparkle in their eyes
I want it longer next time
Forgive my K23


Comments

Popular Posts